lichess.org
Donate

BHC 2021 Pairings and Results

The 2021 Bullet Horde Championship starts now!

Here is the tournament bracket: challonge.com/2021bhc
and the tournament spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H56sEcUnDWLJwnqTglSgGd6NHQ_ZBI7sP7NyqTpiuF0/edit?usp=sharing

There are just two first round pairings, to be played before May 30th at 23:59 UTC:
@HawaiiBlue vs @pUrpLegReeNniNga (winner plays @Stubenfisch in round 2)
@JanMur7 vs @Vibranium18 (winner plays @Sinamon73 in round 2)

Here are the round 2 pairings, to be played before June 6th at 23:59 UTC:
@NoIdeaOfVariants vs @Carlsensnightmare
@PhilippeSaner vs @marvochan
@CyberShredder vs @JacobDK
@Ivanna-vengeance vs @MilaGugi777
@wgoto744 vs @Dangerouskid
@Iwasinelectrical vs @Sudharshanv
@AgileSloth vs @CSKA_Moscou
@eagle_444 vs @SpriteNFIFA21
@yuuki-asuna vs @Diego_Berserk
@DrEykplaner vs @Bored_2_Death
@HordingHoldor vs @Be_carefull_with_me
@Vikram_Chess_Youtube vs @Candygrandmaster
@Deneris vs @GeorgePapac
@Zmajevic88 vs @Jacky123

Message your opponent to schedule a time for your match. Once you've agreed on a time, post it as a reply to this thread. After your match has finished, post the results as a reply to this thread as well. Matches consist of 20 rated 1+0 games.

Just this time, the round 2 matches can be played before round 1 ends. For future rounds please refrain from playing next round matches before a round ends.

Also please make sure you're familiar with the rules: docs.google.com/document/d/1DTGokxLnTrycr6ough3HhQ8jf2ChBGGnzOuXScf31tA/edit?usp=sharing

Good luck all, enjoy the tournament!
I would like to watch these matches. Where can I find a link? Or is it just to follow players at scheduled time?
You most likely will have to follow the players at the scheduled time. Or you could join the Horde-community in the House Discord Server where we often notify people when a BHC-Match is happening. You can join the House Discord Server via this link: discord.gg/db5PDbG4
<Comment deleted by user>
Hello my opponent doesn't accept messages so how can I discuss the time with him and play pls say and suggestion about it respected sir or madam
@marvochan and I will be playing at noon tomorrow. To clear up any time zone confusion, that means 18 hours and 37 minutes after this post.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.