lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Demon_Gamer_127"

22 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - The word forum game (Countries)#48

@kuravi2010 said in #47: > Afghanistan Netherlands

Demon_Gamer_127
Off-Topic Discussion - rate my looks#4

@zidan_S said in #2: > all lichess players see some one face reveal That's a google pic

Demon_Gamer_127
Off-Topic Discussion - I hate school#14

@Ameershahul said in #1: > Being in india and suffering from the worst educational system possible > Like how do I or we survive this Um do you mean india has the worst educational system possible? I …

Demon_Gamer_127
Off-Topic Discussion - apple or samsumg#55

@Stevobrine said in #53: > now get away from here Buddy when you are wrong learn to admit it. Don't disrespect others

Demon_Gamer_127
Off-Topic Discussion - Who likes to read Rick Riordans story books#21

Seriously. Percy Jackson is the best series ever. I love heroes of Olympus series the best especially House of Hades and Mark Of Athena. I also love the Magnus Chase series too. And the trials of apol…

Demon_Gamer_127
Off-Topic Discussion - What is your favourite video game other than Lichess?#15

Jailbreak Roblox

Demon_Gamer_127
Off-Topic Discussion - 20 Horrifying Facts That I Really Suggest You Don't Read#8

@saurabhsangeeth said in #7: > I need a dead person and his car to verify it I presently dont have any

Demon_Gamer_127
Off-Topic Discussion - 20 Horrifying Facts That I Really Suggest You Don't Read#6

@saurabhsangeeth said in #5: > Oh Geez the dog is completely freaked out It is quite surprised that a house cat can eat it's owner after his/her death

Demon_Gamer_127
Off-Topic Discussion - which is your favourite book#16

Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan

Demon_Gamer_127
Off-Topic Discussion - What is your favorite song? Post it here!#10

Let me love you by Justin Bieber

Demon_Gamer_127