lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:chessguy9333"

47 forum posts
Game analysis - Can anyone help me to analyze this?#27

@Akbar2thegreat said in #26: > @chessguy9333 > Then why do many players just try out cheap tricks. Not that they are not cheap, but the idea behind the tactic (sound or not) can combine, be similar to…

chessguy9333
Lichess Feedback - Alternate notations?#19

The benefit of algebraic notation is its much easier for you to keep your bearings in blindfold, or if you are trying to remember complex lines (for me anyway). If you have a lot of pieces that can ca…

chessguy9333
Lichess Feedback - No Takebacks#8

@airfloo This is the way, and I completely agree. To takeback or not to takeback, that is the question... The takeback function on lichess is a good one IMO because it allows your opponent to be judic…

chessguy9333
Game analysis - Can anyone help me to analyze this?#25

@Akbar2thegreat Sometimes the difference between a 'cheap trick' and 'good chess' is only based on the rating/skill level of the assessor. For a 1100-1300, playing 1. e4 e5 2. Bc4 c5 3 Qf3 would be co…

chessguy9333
Lichess Feedback - Game locked up and showed my opponents time running out. When his ran out, it showed me losing!!#4

Extremely unfortunate that you ran into this bug (I haven't gotten this in the last several years on lichess.org, but its almost a bi or tri-daily occurrence on chess.com) Note: PC version, not mobile…

chessguy9333
Lichess Feedback - lichess kicked me from a game then accused me of leaving#7

@tylerthursday I don't have the exact times, but I think you will find when people disconnect from you on different time controls, they have more time to get back to the game and continue on. IDK if i…

chessguy9333
General Chess Discussion - Question about registering for tournaments that require you to be above a certain rating#9

That is interesting to note if it is the highest rating in seven days' time, can we confirm this? I am usually one of the guys that helps the poor, lost new accounts with the 'how do I join' question …

chessguy9333
Off-Topic Discussion - 15+10 =?#15

Okay, but what is 15+10+5?

chessguy9333
Off-Topic Discussion - BOLO chess people! Immortal Game = Scam Website#1

https://immortal.game/ is a scam website, they advertise with some chess personalities and I see their ads on youtube, but they are a spam/scam/crypto dump scheme. You are asked to set up a crypto wal…

chessguy9333
Lichess Feedback - Wondering#13

@North_Star007 Its not about the one, but the many games. If its repeated over the course of several games, this type of behavior, they can more easily track it and make a judgement call on cheat or n…

chessguy9333