lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Oliver131313"

37 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#138

@Cedur216 said in #132: > I'm not too shy to hit that shiny report button. Your going to report someone for disagreeing with you? Your just making your argument (and yourself) look worse.

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#137

> I like how some people here think giving thumbs-down reactions on posts means anything XD And I got a thumbs down for that lol. Did whoever did that expect me to care somehow?@Oliver131313 said in #…

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - skibidi toilet episode 73#42

@SecondsAreMinutes7 said in #41: > 7-12 year olds mainly watch that cringe show, like just a literal bunch of toilets fighting against some people who has their heads replaced with cameras. It is crin…

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#135

I like how some people here think giving thumbs-down reactions on posts means anything XD

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#108

Life must come from other living cells. Therefore life is impossible without the involvement of a higher being.

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - The s***t game chess will always be#12

@Boyko_Bu said in #1: > I think that few games entail more self loathing and depression that this crap game. I hate chess, from the bottom of my heart, as much as I hate myself, but I won't stop playi…

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - How to get a girlfriend pt.1#13

@dstne said in #12: > lol that’s the point of my comment ;) Yeah I thought so, but were you implying that it was working or not?

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - How to get a girlfriend pt.1#11

@dstne said in #10: > No, the real secret is to start a team on a chess site. Then, you ask all of the members daily to give you advice on how to talk to a girl. It’s that easy. Isn't that what LordSu…

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#97

@ALucasM said in #96: > budism and hinduism are the most clearly made up religions out there :/ While that may be true, remember that they probably think the same about you.

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#90

@theodorecalexico said in #88: > umm wow this blew up lol > can i have a volunteer who is well versed in the bible but is a HARD core atheist and someone who TRULY believes in GOD our lord and savour …

Oliver131313